We all want to look good and presentable at our workplace but makeup look for office can be really tricky as you need to be very subtle in whatever you do. You just can’t walk in with bright scarlet red lips, flashy eye makeup or too many layers of foundation.
Any makeup routine goes with the rule “Less is more” and for a daily office look, it is of utmost importance. So, try to use as little base products as possible to avoid a cakey look. Also, make sure to moisturize your face and use sunscreen before you start the routine.
I am sharing a list of budget friendly products which you may use on a daily basis and get a nice and soft everyday makeup look in a few minutes.
- Primer – For an everyday look, you definitely need to use a primer as it will protect your skin and keep your makeup on for a long time. I would suggest to avoid the silicon based primers for daily use. You may use Lacto Calamine Lotion (any variant suitable to your skin type) for this purpose. Click Here To Buy.
Price – 183/-
- Base Cream – For daily purpose, I would suggest not use to foundations as they might be to heavy for your delicate skin. Better pick up any suitable day cream or a light bb or cc cream ( there are so many options available these days). I prefer the Lakme Perfect Radiance Day Creme as it is very easy to blend and absorbs very easily. This cream brightens up the face and as its name suggests, it gives an instant radiance to your look. Adding to it, this is not at all a high coverage cream, so if you want to hide your scars or blemishes, pick up any bb/cc cream. Click Here To Buy.
Price – 310/-
- Compact – For a daily makeup routine, compact is a must have product. Especially, if you have oily skin, it will help to mattify your look and keep your makeup in place throughout the day. Again, there are many options available in the market but one of the affordable and effective option I have found is the Loreal Paris Mat Magique All-In-One Pressed Powder. It works very well to keep your base intact throughout the day. Click Here To Buy.
Price – 480/- (Though a little expensive but easily available on discounts)
- Kajal – Your makeup is incomplete without this product – Kajal. It completely changes your look and brightens up the face. Many of us face issues in picking up a kajal that won’t smudge throughout the day. To end this struggle, I suggest this wonderful kajal which works well for the whole day – Lotus Herbals ColorKick Kajal. This is a must try product. It is really soft and glides on very easily. You may use the same as an eye liner but that is completely option. Click Here To Buy.
Price – 199/-
- Lip Color – Finally, complete your look with a pop of color to your lips. You may use a natural color lipstick or best is to use a tinted lip balm. You may check out some nice lip balm options in my article Budget Friendly Effective Lip Balms Under 200 : Tinted & Non-Tinted Lip Balm. If you like to apply lipstick, then you may try this natural shade – Maybelline Colorshow Lipstick,Warm Caramel. It has a warm natural tone perfect for daily use. Click Here To Buy.
Price – 325/-
So, this completes your daily makeup look with just 5 products and in very less time. If you want to use some more products, you may check my article Budget Friendly Makeup Kit For Beginners : 10 Must Have Products. If you find this post helpful in getting a nice everyday look, please share your views in the comment section below.