When I was a beginner in makeup, I faced a lot of problems like finding the right shade, the right product for my skin and what not. But the most crucial question was that is this makeup in my budget? This is because, being a beginner, we don’t want to spend a lot of money in makeup but at the same time, we don’t want to risk our skin to low quality products. In all, we look for products that are value for money.
So, to help you out, I have prepared a list of makeup products to include in your kit that will definitely suit your budget as well as your skin.
- Primer – The most important product that we often skip is the primer but using it before applying makeup will keep your makeup long lasting. For this, you may use Nivea for Men Sensitive After Shave balm. Yes, a men’s product in a makeup kit might sound weird but trust me. it is the most affordable primer one can find. It has really amazing results too. Click here To Buy
Price – 245/-
- Foundation – Investing in a good makeup base is very beneficial since your whole makeup look is based on that and a good base will not harm you skin at all. Maybelline fit me foundation is my favorite as it gives that perfect matte look, blends in very easily and the whole bottle will last for a really long time. You may choose the shade according to your skin tone. Click Here To Buy
Price – 575/-
- Concealer – If you have dark circles, pigmentation or acne marks on your face, you may use a concealer, else you can skip this product. For beginners, L.A girl pro conceal is the best. It has liquid consistency which makes it very easy to blend. Click Here To Buy
Price – 595/-
- Compact – To set your makeup, a compact is very necessary and I recommend Sugar Cosmetics As nude As It Gets compact powder. Though, it is a little expensive but the product is really worth its price. Click Here To Buy
Price – 699/-
- Eyeliner and Kajal – If you find it difficult to apply liquid liners and end up getting messy eyes, you must definitely use Maybelline New York Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner. It is a gel liner so you can create that perfect wing. Also, you can use it as a kajal too. So, one product two purposes..:D Click Here To Buy
Price – 525/-
- Eye shadow – For a beginner in makeup, a complete eye shadow palette will be useless and expensive. In that case, makeup revolution mono eye shadows are the best. You may pick the color you may use quite often but if you really want a general colour, then Makeup Revolution-Mono Eyeshadow – Dirty Clash will be the best. It is a golden copper shade which can match most of your outfits. Click Here To Buy
Price – 295/-
- Eyebrow shaper – We often overlook this product which can actually make a lot of difference to our look. Well defined eyebrows enhances the entire look. Maybelline Fashion Brow Duo Shaper will give you natural and well defined eyebrows. Click Here To Buy
Price – 325/-
- Mascara – Mascara brightens up the eyes and give an intense look to the eye makeup. Maybelline New York Magnum Barbie Mascara is the one which gives that perfect look in just one coat. Click Here To Buy
Price – 399/-
- Blush – We can’t skip a blush at all for it gives a nice tint to the cheeks. Maybelline New York Color Show Blush – Peachy Sweetie is a nice peach shade which gives that perfect blush to the cheeks. Click Here To Buy
Price – 240/-.
- Lipstick – How can one forget lipsticks? Of course, it is the most important part of any makeup kit. Here, I am giving some lipstick options covering some generic colors which you may need.
Sugar Smudge Me Not Lipstick (Plum Rose) – 499/- Click Here To Buy
Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipstick (Demure) – 325/- Click Here To Buy
Sugar Matte As Hell Crayon Lipstick (Scarlett O’Hara) -799/- Click Here To Buy
There are huge discounts available online on most of these products. The prices which I have mentioned is the MRP of all these products. Also, these products will last for a really long time, so I found them value for money.
If you like this post, do leave a comment below and please feel free to drop in your suggestions.