Sunscreen is the most important product which we often tend to ignore and must be at the top of our skincare essentials list. We can avoid a lot of skincare problems just by applying a sunscreen before stepping out in the sun. They not only prevent sun tanning but also prevents ageing and skin damage due to harmful sun rays.
There are a lot of options available ranging from matte gel based sunscreens to hydrating and water resistant ones. From a variety of sunscreens available these days, here are some of the best and affordable ones which are suitable for different skin types.
- Lakme Sun Expert SPF 24 PA UV Sunscreen Lotion – This sunblock is good for people with normal to oily skin, though it says it is for all skin types. Since, it has a light weight formula, it blends into your skin very easily. It has SPF 24 which is great for those who are not that much exposed to sun. Click Here To Buy.
Price – 190/-
- Ayorma SPF 40 Sun Block – If you have very sensitive skin and use of a sunscreen leads to rashes and small bumps on your face, then this is a must try product. It is free from preservatives and apart from providing sun protection, it helps in reducing dark spots and uneven skin tone. Click Here To Buy.
Price – 399/-
- Nivea Sun Moisturizing Lotion SPF 30 – For people with dry skin, sun screens with enough moisture are really important. This lotion from Nivea is also water resistant, so if you are planning for a day out at the pool or a swimming class, don’t forget to slip it in your bag. Also, it helps in preventing wrinkles with its collagen protection formula. Click Here To Buy.
Price – 250/-
- Biotique Bio Morning Nectar Ultra Soothing Face Lotion – If you are not sure of what your skin type is, then this product is definitely to your rescue. It is suitable for all skin types as it has optimum moisture and it is an ayurvedic recipe, so a great pick for people with sensitive skin. It is a dual purpose product : works as a moisturizer as well as a sunblock. Click Here To Buy.
Price – 199/-
- Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry Touch Sunblock SPF 50+ – Last but not the least, the product which I cannot help but mention in every sun protection post of mine is this one from neutrogena. I have already mentioned about it in many of my posts already. This sunblock has enough moisture that helps dry skin and at the same, it is non-comedogenic , i.e, it doesn’t clog pores, that is great for oily skin. This is another product which is suitable for people with all skin types. Click Here To Buy.
Price – 199/-
Also, picking up the right sunscreen is just half way through sun protection, the other half is to apply it the right way. So, always remember to:
1. Apply a sunscreen 20-30 minutes before stepping out.
2. Reapply the sunscreen every 2-3 hours for optimal sun protection.
3. Apply a generous amount of sunscreen before applying makeup.
I hope this article will help you in finding the perfect sunscreen lotion and staying away from sun tan and other skincare problems caused in the absence of a sunscreen. Don’t forget to check the discounts available on these products that makes them all the way more affordable.
Do share your reviews in the comment section below and also, if you have other great options in this price range, please do share.