Lip balms can be found in anyone’s vanity, be it a tinted balm or a non tinted one. From a makeup enthusiast to someone who is not at all into makeup, a lip balm find its place in their kit. It helps in treating dry, chapped and dark lips.
Choosing a good lip balm is very essential because firstly, lips are very delicate and secondly, whatever we apply on the lips goes inside our body. So, we have to be very vigilant while picking up the perfect lip balm suitable for us. There are so many options available in the market these days. So, to narrow down your search for that perfect lip balm, I have listed down some really effective options which you may try.
- Maybelline Baby Lips, Pink Lolita – If you are not a lipstick lover but want to give a slight tint to the lips, then this is the right product for you. It is a soft pink color which will suit almost all skin tones. It has a nice color pigmentation, provides sun protection to your lips and keep them hydrated for a long time. Overall, a must have product in your bags. You may try the other shades too. Click Here To Buy.
Price – 190/-
- Lakme Lip Love Lip Care, Raspberry – This lip balm is similar to the above Maybelline one but it is more creamy in texture, hence, it will work best for people with dry & chapped lips. The color is so pigmented that in just one swipe, you will get the desired color and moisture. You may pick any color in this range but I liked the Raspberry shade more. Click Here To Buy.
Price – 180/-
- Nivea Lip Care Fruity Shine Cherry – To give a cherry red tint to the lips, this lip balm from Nivea is a nice option to try. It gives a glossy finish, have a nice color pigment and keeps them hydrated for good 6-7 hours. These lip balms contain fruit extracts and they smell really good. Click Here To Buy.
Price – 185/-
- Matra Moroccan Gold Natural Lip Balm, Red – If you are a big fan of fruity smells, then this lip balm is the best. It is a non tinted lip balm though it appears to be red. It gives sun protection and contains vitamin E and Argan oil which are good for retaining original lip color. The best thing is that this is completely natural, free from paraben and synthetic agents and it is MADE IN INDIA. 🙂
Click Here To Buy.
Price – 199/-
- VLCC Lovable Lips Peach – This is one of the most affordable options one can find with a slight peach tint but too moisturizing for the lips. It contains jojoba oil, vitamin E and almond oil which are great hydrating agents and help in renewing the lips. The color is not pigmented but in just one swipe, it leaves your lips very shiny and hydrated. Click Here To Buy.
Price – 125/-
Note – If you like to apply matte lip colors but they make you lips very dry, then apply a thin coat of lip balm 10-15 minutes before applying the lipstick. This will not let your lipstick to crease and lips to dry.I hope this post will be helpful for you in finding your perfect lip balm. Do let me know in the comment section below.