If your night time skin care routine doesn’t involve a night cream, then your skin is bereft of a lot of benefits that can help in its renewal and give a beautiful glow the next morning. This is because during the night time, our skin is at rest and tends to absorb more nutrients than usual. Hence, aiding your skin with a good night cream can help to fight with a lot of problems like fine lines, skin ageing, pigmentation, dry patches, etc.
The night cream does it work throughout your sleeping time and you wake up to a glowing, fresh and smooth face. I have come up with some night creams suitable for dry and oily skin beauties which may help in your skin repair and you may flaunt that glow the next morning. 😉
==> For Dry Skin :
I have two options for people with dry skin. You may use anyone which you find more suitable for your skin
- Biotique Bio Wheat Germ FIRMING Night Cream : This is a nice pick for people with dry skin as it a thick cream suitable to heal those dry patches, fine lines and wrinkles. This cream contains wheat germ which is not only a good hydrating ingredient but also locks in the moisture. Click Here To Buy.
Price – 230/-
- Himalaya Youth Eternity Night Cream : This is also a nice option to consider. It has a light fragrance, blends in the skin very easily and doesn’t leave any oily residue. The best part is that it comes in a pump packaging, so you pump out the required product and the rest of the cream is left untouched. Click Here To Buy.
Price – 499/-
==> For Oily Skin :
- Just Herbs Aloe Vera Facial Massage Gel: Its very tricky to select moisturizers and creams for oily skin because any excess moisture may cause break outs and acne. We need a balance of moisture in our night cream. This gel is one such product. It is neither too creamy nor completely gel based, so it gives an adequate amount of moisture to our skin. Click Here To Buy.
Price – 575/-
==> For Normal to Combination Skin :
- Ecotique Saffron Oil : It is a perfect match for a night cream for people with normal skin. Needless to mention the benefits of saffron, this oil works wonders to the skin. Though it is on an expensive side but a very small amount is required for each use so the whole bottle can last for a few months. Also, don’t forget to check the discounts. Even though it is an oil but it is not at all sticky and blends in very well. It helps in reducing signs of ageing, pigmentation and blemishes. It can used by dry skin beauties too. Click Here To Buy.
Price – 1199/-
==> Very Dry Skin :
- Kama Ayurveda Night Cream : If you are struggling with very dry skin, tired of reapplying creams and moisturizers to those white patches and still hunting for suitable products, then I will definitely recommend this night cream : Kama Ayurveda Rejuvenating And Brightening Ayurvedic Night Cream. Though this is a very expensive cream but each drop of it is worth it. It renews the skin, evens out the skin tone, gives a youthful glow, has antiseptic properties, etc. In all it is a treat to your skin. Click Here To Buy.
Price – 1950/-
- Nature’s Co Night Cream : You may also use this cream if you have very dry skin. It is a very thick cream which can heal those dry patches and make it soft and supple. This cream is also not in an affordable range but to heal those dry patches, this may help you and end your struggle in finding the perfect hydrating product. Click Here To Buy.
Price – 995/-
I hope you may get to pick your perfect night cream through this post, if yes, do let me know in the comment section below. Also, don’t forget to check out the discounts, this will help you save a lot of money. If these products work well for you, I would be happy to know about it.