Struggling with those pesky and painful pimples on your face? Did that tiny little zit spoil your look for an important event? Are you tired of hiding those acne scars? If yes, then welcome to the club of acne prone skin beauties.. 😀
Dealing with pimples and the scars they leave behind is a big pain. What to use and what not to is a big challenge. We spend so much time and money looking for the best anti acne products but at times they work well and at times they don’t. So, you may follow this routine to say good bye to your acne.
- Face Wash – For treating acne and its scars, Pond’s Pimple Clear Face Wash is the one which I found really effective. It washes away all the oil, gunk and dirt from the skin and heals acne marks too. You can definitely try this and see the difference in a few days. It is one of the most effective yet affordable face wash I have come across. Click Here To Buy.
Price – 69/-
- Toner – I have seen many people who skip this step but a toner is very important in any skincare regime for oily skin. After washing your face, take some toner on a cotton pad and wipe your face. It helps to regulate the pore size and cleanse the pores. You may use Lotus Herbals Basil tone Cucumber Basil Clarifying And Balancing Toner. Enriched with extracts of Basil and cucumber, it is very soothing for acne prone skin. Click Here To Buy.
Price – 265/-
- Scrub – We must scrub our face twice a week. This is really important to get rid of the dead skin, impurities, blackheads and excess oil. You may use Himalaya Herbals Purifying Neem Scrub. Needless to mention the benefits of neem for acne, so this will absolutely make a huge difference to your acne and its scars. Click Here To Buy.
Price – 135/-
- Mask- When we are talking about skincare routine, we can not forget the mask. This step should also be done twice a week after scrubbing. A mask is really important to deeply cleanse the skin, absorb all the excess oil and leave a refreshing effect. The one which is my absolute favorite is the Plum Green Tea Clear Face Mask. Green tea is a really good ingredient for acne prone skin, so this mask will help in controlling acne. You may also use it as a spot treatment. Click Here To Buy.
Price – 490/-
- Moisturizer- We often believe the myth that oily skin doesn’t need a moisturizer and so we skip this step. But that’s not the right thing to do because in the absence of a moisture layer, our skin tends to produce more oil which may lead to acne. So, a water-based or a non oily moisturizer is a must have product. You may use Lakme Peach Milk Moisturizer SPF 24 PA Sunscreen Lotion. This has a very light texture and absorbs very well. Click Here To Buy.
Price – 240/-
- Sunblock – One of the most most important product is a good sunblock. Not using a sunblock is the reason behind most of our issues like acne, pigmentation, dark spots, wrinkles, fine lines, etc. So, definitely include a sunblock in you vanity. You may use Lotus Herbals Safe Sun 3-In-1 Matte Look Daily Sunblock SPF-40. It gives a matte effect plus it has a light tint to it which evens out the skin tone. Click Here To Buy.
Price – 415/-
These are all the products I found effective in getting rid of acne. If you like this routine, do tell me in the comments below. Also, if you have tried some other product which you found really effective for acne, feel free to share the same. I would love to try those too. 🙂